The Milk Incident The Milk Incident

I like it, keep up the good work, my friend!

HugoW responds:

thanks!

Yeelon Madness Yeelon Madness

Yes. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

False things must perish False things must perish

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I'd like to say this. This seems most like Plague Inc. Evolved. It has the same concept, storyline and plot. You're doing the exact same as in Plague Inc., but this is better, cause' its free.

777Pinball 777Pinball

Great game. Feels like real pinball. WOOT MY 5 R TO THIS!!!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great Game. 5/5 for sure. Its addicting. Here is my Data for my song. ITS IS JUST A DEMO! ITS NOT FINISHED! I AM WORKING ON IT AS WE SPEAK! enjoy. (His Number *DEMO*)-dcK-ccK-cbF-kcK-ccK-cas-cas-icm-mcm-gbF-gam-cam-cbF-gam-cam-ccZ-ccZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,na!!-bna-cna-cgs-cgs-cnb!!-bnb-cnb-cgs-cgs-cgU!!-dgR-gne!!-dgR-ggs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cbu-aaI-aap-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,-lfT-cfT-ofT-cfT-dgv!!-cgs-hbN!!-cgs-gfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-cfT-caX-aax-aak-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,-bna!!na-cna-cgs-cgs-enb!!nb-cnb-cgs-cgs-egU-cgR-iow-cgR-ggs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cgs-cbu-aaI-aap-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w

DarK LinK - Occultus DarK LinK - Occultus

I was kinda hoping for some singing. But I definitely got some SlipKnot feels but besides the whole singing thing, I really like it!

Anthem Of The Angels Anthem Of The Angels

Great cover. I understand you could not sing low as the song is. I love Breaking Benjamin. So, I can suggest a song just in your voice level. Maybe, Polyamorus if thats not too much trouble. But otherwise Great cover. I would love to see more, esp. Breaking Benjamin.

Odd One Sick Puppies Banjo Odd One Sick Puppies Banjo